1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audio out of sync

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by basmntdweller, Dec 29, 2004.

1. basmntdweller

basmntdweller

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have not noticed the problem yet but several friend have told me that they have a lot of trouble keeping the audio track in sync with the video when they edit a clip. I generally lay down music tracks over my vids so I haven't really noticed it yet. They have used Pinnacle, Windows MM and X MovieMaker . They all said they do it to some degree. Are they doing something wrong, is there a correction for it or are they just screwups? :D
    I plan to do some experimenting today to test some of these problems but thought Id' check here first.
    Thanks,,,Matt

2. hal9001

hal9001
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    All I can tell you is that I dumped Pinnacle Studio after having nothing but grief with audio going out of sync. I never have this problem with Sony Vegas Movie Studio. There are a lot of workarounds on the forums at www.pinnaclesys.com However they are a lot of messing around and don't appear to be that effective either.