Question Audio on my phone while using earphones is sometimes good and sometimes isn't

SmartChimp

Novice Member
I have Android 10, phone is Umidigi F2

Sometimes when I use my earphones audio is good but sometimes it's bad. I can't find any reason for that, for example I'll use my phone for some time while having earphones plugged in and audio is good, but after a couple hours I'll use my phone again and plug in earphones and audio would be bad and it would garble.

Any help would be appreciated! :)

Steven

Senior Moderator
Welcome

Try cleaning the headphone jack, no seriously. Also hear whether moving the wire between your thumb and forefinger causes the sound to cut out fade out, that may indicate a pending cable failure

That or it could be phone software related, something occurs every 'couple of hours'

SmartChimp

Novice Member
Welcome

Try cleaning the headphone jack, no seriously. Also hear whether moving the wire between your thumb and forefinger causes the sound to cut out fade out, that may indicate a pending cable failure

That or it could be phone software related, something occurs every 'couple of hours'
Thank you for the time you spent on writing the answer and thank you for answering, I'll try that and hopefully it will fix the problem! :)

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic LZ2000, LZ1500 & LZ980 Hands-on Launch Event | No QD-OLED for 2022, new 77-inch for LZ2000
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom