• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Audio issues with Rode Wireless Go

mrmhf

Established Member
I’m really struggling with my Rode Wireless Go. The sound quality is all over the place, and I’m spending hours trying to fix it. If you go to the last minute of the video below, it’ll give you an indication of how erratic it is... any advice?

Should I get a lavalier mic to help?

Terfyn

Prominent Member
(1) Instead of buying different mics (the Rode seemed to do OK for most of the time) I suggest you use voiceover during post production. It is better for the sound track and it gives you time to consider what you want to say.
(2) Buy a sit-on, with that garden you will soon need it.:thumbsup:

mrmhf

Established Member
Thanks Terfyn. I’ll give voiceovers a thought... might be a good idea.

Considered a ride on but hate the petrol element to them. Hoping battery operated units will be available in due course.

Terfyn

Prominent Member
I have but one concern. When we all have electric cars, mowers, cookers, heaters etc. there will not be enough wind and sun to charge them all up or keep them running. So fossil and nuke power stations will still be required.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom