Audio from iPad to PC

Dsw10

Established Member
Reaction score
i have an iPad that i would like to connect to the PC. What i would like to do ( if possible) is play/watch a twitch stream on the ipad and play the audio through my PC so i can listen to it on the headphones whilst i game on my main monitor.

simply connecting an audio cable from the iPad headphone to the PC doesn't seem to work, no sound comes through.

any ideas? is it possible?

many thanks
DSW

Surely if you're gaming on your monitor from the same PC you're connecting your iPad to the audio, as to be expected, will be coming from the game?

i have an iPad that i would like to connect to the PC. What i would like to do ( if possible) is play/watch a twitch stream on the ipad and play the audio through my PC so i can listen to it on the headphones whilst i game on my main monitor.

simply connecting an audio cable from the iPad headphone to the PC doesn't seem to work, no sound comes through.

any ideas? is it possible?

many thanks
DSW
Yes, it’s possible.

You need to connect a cable from the iPad to the audio in socket of the PC. You will the need to adjust the ‘mix’ in the sound properties of the PC to output the sound from the audio in to the total sound output.

OK I'll have another go ty

Yes, it’s possible.

You need to connect a cable from the iPad to the audio in socket of the PC. You will the need to adjust the ‘mix’ in the sound properties of the PC to output the sound from the audio in to the total sound output.

Woah that worked !

Thank you very much!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom