Audio Description

Davewm1

Novice Member
Good afternoon

I’m a newbie to the forum. Can somebody save my sanity.

We have an LG Smart tv hooked up to a Humax Foxsat freesat unit. The Audio Description has come on without us setting it. I’ve tried to turn it off through the Humax menu - selecting Language and then Audio Description- setting it to disable. The next time we watch a recorded program the Audio Description comes back on.

Can anyone please help?

Thanks
David

Fred Smith

Have you switched AD off on the LG TV?

Jase

Distinguished Member
Have you tried pressing the AD button on Humax remote to make sure it's definitely off?

Davewm1

Novice Member
Have you tried pressing the AD button on Humax remote to make sure it's definitely off?
Thanks for reply. Every time I press the AD button on the Humax it goes off. Then as soon as I watch another recorded program AD is back on?

Jase

Distinguished Member
Thanks for reply. Every time I press the AD button on the Humax it goes off. Then as soon as I watch another recorded program AD is back on?

Just wondering if it's worth recording something new (now you know AD is off) and seeing if it's staying off or somehow switching itself back on again.

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: We review Dune and ask which is the best decade for horror movies?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom