• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Audio Control Savoy G3

Ringnut

Distinguished Member
Has anybody yet got one of these or managed to get a home demo of one? If so, what do you think?

Member 518284

Distinguished Member
I've got one John and I think it's a cracking amplifier

it's designed for the CI market so getting a demo at home might prove a little difficult

didn't I have it on the rack when you called here?

Ringnut

Distinguished Member
I've got one John and I think it's a cracking amplifier

it's designed for the CI market so getting a demo at home might prove a little difficult

didn't I have it on the rack when you called here?

Yes Allan, but I'm interested in hearing what experiences others have had. There was that fantastic report in Widescreen Review magazine by Doug Blackburn in 2010 and then tumbleweed. :( Why would recipients of CI not have some thoughts. Do you happen to know how many of these have been supplied by Invision UK and then installed by any chance?

Thanks for responding though :smashin:

Member 518284

Distinguished Member
unfortunately I don't know how many but I do know to one or two going into a lovely install very soon though

driving some rather nice S300's as well

Ringnut

Distinguished Member
unfortunately I don't know how many but I do know to one or two going into a lovely install very soon though

driving some rather nice S300's as well

To a Forum member perchance? :rolleyes:

nrighton

Audiocontrol is a great brand. I own their AVR-1. You will notice striking similarities between the AVR1 and the Arcam AVR600. You will also notice a lot of similarities between the Arcam P1000 and the Audiocontrol Savoy G3.

Ringnut

Distinguished Member
Thanks, that's really useful.

Ringnut

Distinguished Member
No, the price was tempting but I eventually ended up with an ATi 3007 which has been great but pricey.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom