1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audio books

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by JUS, Feb 3, 2005.

1. JUS

JUS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +218
    Does anyone have any recommendations for audiobooks I should be listening to?

I'd like to download some and stick them on my ipod to take on my beach holiday :) I would like biographies, comedies or sci-fi/fantasy. Light and entertaining rather than intense and stressful please.

I would prefer to download rather than buy the cd. Only legal please. The mrs has taken my administrator privaliges away so I can't install bitcomet etc :laugh: :rolleyes: :suicide: ...oh yes, and I do take the moral highground when it comes to illegal activity ;)

Jus

2. Scarylion

Scarylion

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I love the old CBS Radio Mystery Theater ones. Awfull sound quality but it adds to the experience :)

3. JUS

JUS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +218
    Cheers mate. I'll hunt them down :)

4. Autopilot

Autopilot

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,266
    The original Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy, only £7.99 on amazon now. The greatest audiobook every made :thumbsup:

5. JUS

JUS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +218
    Just read the book to my 6 year old daughter...had her in stitches. I then let her listen to the audio books. She replayed the bit with the whale falling from the sky about 200 times :D