• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Audio books

JUS

Does anyone have any recommendations for audiobooks I should be listening to?

I'd like to download some and stick them on my ipod to take on my beach holiday :) I would like biographies, comedies or sci-fi/fantasy. Light and entertaining rather than intense and stressful please.

I would prefer to download rather than buy the cd. Only legal please. The mrs has taken my administrator privaliges away so I can't install bitcomet etc :laugh: :rolleyes: :suicide: ...oh yes, and I do take the moral highground when it comes to illegal activity ;)

Jus

S

Scarylion

I love the old CBS Radio Mystery Theater ones. Awfull sound quality but it adds to the experience :)

JUS

Just read the book to my 6 year old daughter...had her in stitches. I then let her listen to the audio books. She replayed the bit with the whale falling from the sky about 200 times :D

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom