Audio Authority Equipment Issue - Wolverhampton

Scott_Mac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Our company Chairman has an Audio Authority system (no idea what models but could find out) running a Sky system distributed to several TV's around the house, it's 'playing up' and needs looking at.... it's a little beyond my abilities so am asking if there are any expertise on here? Not asking for a favour, he's happy to pay the going rate but i don't know of anyone who knows anything about the system!

He also has a Pronto remote that needs re-programming if that can be handled also...

He's based nr Wolverhampton.

Wired-Life seem local but does anyone if that's in their remit!?

Cheers

Scott

Simon at WiredLife should be able to help out. He is a pronto installer and although he hasn't done many / any AA boxes he will be able to work it out for without to much of a problem.

V.

Thanks vex - i'll give them a call and go from there.

Bumping my old thread...

The Audio Authority stuff has packed up again, I can't seem to find any contact info for wiredlife and the website is down.

Do they still exist?? Any other options to get the system looked at/updated/replaced?

I had to sort an AA component matrix in another job a while ago, ended up dumping it and replacing with a more conventional system. Not sure about Wired life, hopefully still going, vex would be the one to speak to as it appears he knows of him.

Sorry can't offer anymore help.

Kind regards

Linx

What is the AA unit you are looking to service/replace?

Tricky offering any options without knowing what you are working with :D

Joe

Thanks Joe, sadly I don't know and it is rack mounted so I am unsure if it is particularly easy to find out (Apologies if i'm a little vague, i'm not able to get on site to get any further info either..)

I've had a few PM's with offers of help - i think you're probably a bit far north to quote though!?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom