Quantcast

Audica

Lancia34

Distinguished Member
The main difficulty being that you can't see your hands and, without some sort of custom controller, you wouldn't have the fidelity of movement required for a game like that.
2 move controllers and a drum kit would work
1 move controller as a microphone to sing with
Yeh, not sure how guitar could work

Also you'd need to have the scrolling notes to hit somewhere which would kill the experience a bit. Guess that's why no one has made it :)

Jimster71

Distinguished Member
More info. The game looks like it will be priced at £24.99

fragdude

Son bought this today , as we game share I get too, amazing game, certainly a lot harder to master than beat sabre, but so much fun, waiting for the dlc price to be sorted so we can get that too,

fragdude

Nice, can twirl my guns, can’t figure out how you chucked them though?

I’m so bad at this game. Certainly a lot more depth than beat saber, my son is getting scores of a million or so, while I barely manage 300,000 lol

DAZ UK 74

Distinguished Member
This game is £24.99 and comes with a day one DLC pack of 5 songs which cost £29.99?

What am I missing?

repoman

This seems pretty good. Certainly as good as Beat Saber but I think that game's lightsaber gimmick will win it more fans.

I hope there's a DLC that has tracks from the 90s on it rather than the overproduced dance music we get these days.

Jimster71

Distinguished Member
This seems pretty good. Certainly as good as Beat Saber but I think that game's lightsaber gimmick will win it more fans.

I hope there's a DLC that has tracks from the 90s on it rather than the overproduced dance music we get these days.
Audica has definitely grown on me, the more I've played it. I can get through tracks on standard ok, just need to make the jump to advanced.

Audica has moved away from the EDM stuff with their DLC. I thought both packs had some decent variety in them.

Beat Saber definitely needs more variety as 2 of their DLC packs have been more EDM music!

I would have said that Harmonix had the better potential for varied music, but now Beat Saber has the might of Facebook behind it, they can probably licence whoever they like.

Paulleahey

Thanks Jimster71 for this post - just discovered it today and picked up Audica with Season Pass - absolutely love it!! Cheers!

repoman

I've bailed on playing through this on Standard because it's a bit dull. Which means I'm trying to make the leap up to Advanced or whatever the next one is. It's absolute chaos though.

Also, reviewing it was a nightmare because getting good screenshots is nearly impossible because PSVR screenshots are delayed a little bit it seems. I took 30 shots and they were nearly all of just a black playing area.

Jimster71

Distinguished Member
I've bailed on playing through this on Standard because it's a bit dull. Which means I'm trying to make the leap up to Advanced or whatever the next one is. It's absolute chaos though.

Also, reviewing it was a nightmare because getting good screenshots is nearly impossible because PSVR screenshots are delayed a little bit it seems. I took 30 shots and they were nearly all of just a black playing area.
Some of the later songs on standard are more difficult and help bridge the gap to advanced.

I normally capture screenshots in editing software or you can get them from recorded game footage on the console.

Trending threads

Latest News

Disney developing AI based video compression
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Vizio announces Disney+ available on SmartCast TVs
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Audio-Technica reveals Kokutan and Asada Zakura headphones
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Sky announces combined Sky Sports and BT Sport packages