• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Audi + Video out of sync playing movies trough USB connected to my Philips PFL 8404

Twinklet0os

Standard Member
Hey there,

I've bought my Philips PFL 8404 like a week ago and i'm still figuring everything out ^^ I downloaded some HD movies and hooked my external hard drive to the TV.

Now the thing is after 4 to 5 minutes the audio and video get out of sync, It helps if i pause the movie, rewind it a sec and play again, but then after 4 to 5 minutes it happens again and this aint a nice way to watch a movie i can tell you

So my question to you guys and girls is, is there a way to fix this problem? I've updated the TV to the latest patch and i've been looking around the internet for solutions but cant find any i'm afraid so i'm turning to you ^^

Thanks in advance, and nice pictures btw i enjoyed them alot hehe. and thanks for letting us know wich types of video it can play etc.

Greetz Mitchell

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom