Audi tt wheel centres - stolen again !!

RAINS

I got up this moring to find my wheel centres had been stolen again !!! for the 2nd time in 3 months. On both occasions it was parked on my drive.

I hasn't been touched for 2 years so it must be some new scrout in the area selling 4 ebay or drugs...

Does anyone have any ideas without leaving them off as the car looks S*** wothout them, of securing them on or has anyone got a driveway perimeter alarm and do these work ????

Mylo

Distinguished Member
That's unfortunate.

About all I can think of is to put a thin bead of clear silicone around the rim of the cap before you press it on. That would only slow them down though.

DVD-Man

Distinguished Member
Mark them, check ebay, take them to the cops?

Any method of securing them will hinder you or the thief more so there is the damage to the wheels to be thought of.

Only thing I can suggest is take them off when you park up.

Liam

RAINS

That's unfortunate.

About all I can think of is to put a thin bead of clear silicone around the rim of the cap before you press it on. That would only slow them down though.

Good thinking, it may slow them down a little then again they may choose to scratch the car !!

RAINS

Mark them, check ebay, take them to the cops?

Any method of securing them will hinder you or the thief more so there is the damage to the wheels to be thought of.

Only thing I can suggest is take them off when you park up.

Liam

These are marked with - THESE ARE STOLEN - POSTCODE AND MOBILE NUMBER - you never know someone might see them at a car boot and give me a call ?

Synchro

Distinguished Member
I suggest taking them off, doing anything that might annoy them could lead to damage to your car.

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX Best Picture Settings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom