1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi A4 and DVD Systems

Discussion in 'Portable Disc & Media Players & Recorders' started by Mark McGinn, Nov 23, 2004.

1. Mark McGinn

Mark McGinn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi All

Looking for a DVD system to be fitted to my 2002 Audi A4. I want the screens set into the headrests. Anyone any experience of fitting such a unit to the A4 and if so where did you located the DVD player head unit? I was thinking of in the central armrest in the rear seats?

Any recommendations for a suitable company would be appreciated, I am in Cheshire.

Regards

Mark

2. G1OSE

G1OSE
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    well dont no about where you live but in london there are loads of companies that would do it for you
    for screens in the headrest they will need the head rests in advance unless you can source some with them built in already that will be costly
    i would choose a motorised screen or double din screen if you want with the dvd player built in saves wires and hassle!
    some thing like the pioneer avicx1 with 2 additional screens would do with the extra box under the passenger seat
    that also provides navigation if needed

3. dts_boy

dts_boy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +141
    Mark, no experience myself but i take my car to auto audio
    and they do a great job. there is also prestige audio
    the websites aren't alll that informative but past experience with auto audio is good. hope this helps, there are bound to be more places but these are the main ones (i think)