• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Audacity with Mac ios Catalina

euskadi

Standard Member
I cannot seem to work Audacity (version 2.4.2) any longer with mac ios Catalina. Want to link the cassette recorder to copy songs into iTunes.
Has anyone else had this issue or is it my lack of expertise with the technology?

MacrosTheBlack

Prominent Member
No idea sorry.

You could try moving the program from Applications to Trash and then redownload and install it. Might help.

Joe Fernand

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
The Audacity Forum on the Audacity website has a far bit of info for Mac OS users about resetting etc.

Joe

Mausaro

Novice Member
I have been using Audacity for quite a while, it is getting more and more buggy with new versions of MacOS. It seems like they do not update it be user-friendly in new mac environments. Now, MacSur is a new major version, it is likely that we get it in a couple o days. I am afraid it is to create even more bugs in the Audacity.
To sum it up, I use Windows on Mac as there are a couple of crucial apps that mac does not support. Audacity in Windows displays a flawless performance...

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom