1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ATTN: Cmills - PC101e Review

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by eddie95, Dec 8, 2002.

1. eddie95

eddie95

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  2. Cmills

Cmills

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Eddie - That was a great (almost near as damit) professional review!!!

I very much appreciated your comments on the Sony PC 101, and it was very much on the same wavelength as other reviews I have seen on this Cam.

Great Performance, but let down on a few basic elements. I went into Comet the other day just to try and get my hands on some of these cams and get a feel of how the handling was.

I think I'm wavering back to the 101's slightley larger sister, the Sony TRV25, because I was quite amazed at how relatively small this Camcorder is. Yes, not as small and pocketable as the upright 101, but still quite portable.

I read a Great review on the Sony TRV25 in What Camcorder User, they nearly fell over backwards praising this Cam. And it really fell into my hands perfectly.

So I think I'll join the Lets Go Digital Fan club and become a newly recruited customer when I buy the Sony TRV25 for £649.00.

But thanks for that review - Cheers