Attitudes to vegan food

sick of it all

Veganism has become a massive trend recently and many vegan based foods have become available and easily accessible. Personally, I don't have a problem with meat substitutes but I also like alternatives such as tofu and seitan. I know some people can't understand the reasoning behind vegan 'meat' but I have no problem with it.
Which is your favourite and why?

IronGiant

The last posts in here before yours were in January and before that August. So, not many.

IronGiant

I moderate both, I've finished checking Covid and Brexit, Food and drink were next on my list. Your posts were the only ones that needed schecking in here and as one of them was a question I answered it, as it's extremely unlikely that anyone else will be along for a while. But I did wonder whether it would feel like I was stalking you :)

sick of it all

Well it did feel a bit like that to be honest :)
Shame that there isn't more veggies/vegans here but it's just one forum out of many and I'm liking the variation :lesson:

BobBob21

Not a vegan/veggie but Mrs is and therefore that puts me into the flexitarian I guess (though don't like the term).

Burgers is what she missed the most and is a particular fan of the Beyond Meat option which is a modified pea protein I believe. Had their sausage too and its good... not sure we've seen their mince product in the UK.

A local hotdog joint does a great vegan frankfurter... you'd really struggle to tell the difference between the meat and vegan sausage, but they won't say where they're from which was annoying when they closed in Lockdown 1 and didn't reopen until November or so.

She's liked the Hail Seitan chicken substitute but hates the name

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Hisense A7G, Zidoo Z1000 & Kudos Cardea C10 Reviews + Movie News and Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom