Attic Bedroom

philmyer92

Standard Member
I'm 15 and this year i'm getting one side of our attic converted into a new bedroom. I would love to say its going to be full of top of the range av equipment, but its not infact far from it. but it will have some. this is how the room looked a few weeks ago, we now have windows in so i'll try to take new pictures asap
1b.jpg

This is the wall (one on the left with the door) where the lcd will be going i've got £300 to spend on it and i'm wanting a 26"-32" suggestions welcome. there will also be a sofa bed going there which can be moved with ease so you can see the tv when sat on it. infront of that will be a coffe table which i am making in cdt lessons which has got a two way mirror on top with lights below and a second mirror below the lights when the lights are turned on you can see through the first mirror and it will create this effect.
8inch_infinity.jpg

1c.jpg

A loo is going in there and to the right some built in cupboards
1a.jpg

I am having a bed to the right and a desk on the left facing the tv because i want to use the tv as a monitor. under the bed i am going to have 3 sets of those led christmas lights one green, one red, and one blue then i'm going to plug them in using these so i control which set of lights are on creating various lighting efftects.

I also have some micromark colour changing lights to go along the walls.

I hope to update this as often as possible. and i'm welcome to suggestions espically on the tv.

table manners

cant really say on what tv to get at the price you say,but if you can try and save a bit more it will be worth it.looking forward to seeing it all done,will rate it when new pics go up.

philmyer92

Standard Member
sadly £300 is it as it is for a christmas present but i know i'm not going to beable to get a sony or samsung and i'm not to bothered about that as i am lucky to be getting a new bedroom at all.

AudioGuru

I know guys, 'Thread resurrection'
Just wanted to know how this is coming along?
What T.v did ya get in the end?

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX Best Picture Settings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom