Promoted Attention Parents, Looking for the Perfect Gift for a Gamer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Promoted Content Poster

Promoted Content

top.jpg
Smyths Toys Superstores announce the most wanted video games for Christmas 2018!
Are you on the hunt for the perfect gift for a gamer this year? Not sure what’s hot and what’s not? From the age of three, right up to the age of 18+, Smyths Toys has released their top 15 video games for Christmas 2018 which can help all parents, relations, friends out with the perfect gift for 2018.

Including some of the biggest releases this year such as FIFA 19, Red Dead Redemption and Call of Duty Black Ops 4 for the diehard fans while also including releases such as Spiderman, Let’s Go Pokemon and Just Dance 2019 there is something on the list to suit all ages and interests.

From the top consoles on offer including Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PS4 all at competitive prices to a range of various headsets and gaming chairs from X Rocker, we have all the items one needs to become a pro gamer.

Smyths Toys also recommends wallet top ups as these are a great gift, one can purchase exclusive games, add-on content, movies, music and more. Wallet top ups are available from £5 up to £50 on PlayStation, Xbox & Nintendo.

Top 15 Video Games for Christmas:

3.png
Suitable for kids aged 3+ ideal for your first little gamers Christmas
  • FIFA 19 – Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch Click here
    • ☆☆☆☆☆ 5 out of 5 stars.
    • What can I say this game just gets better as well as me saving a fiver buying through Smyths.
  • Mario Kart Switch –Nintendo Switch Click here
    • Great game my 4 year old loves it and plays it very well as it is easy to use
  • Forza Horizon 4 – Xbox One Click here
    • For the first time in the racing and driving genre, experience dynamic seasons in a shared open-world. Explore beautiful scenery, collect over 450 cars, and become a Horizon Superstar in historic Britain.
  • Just Dance 2019 – Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch & WII Click here
    • Released October 23rd 2018.
    • Join a community of more than 120 million players around the world and bust out your best moves!
7.png
Suitable for children aged 7+
  • Let’s Go Pikachu / Let’s Go Evee – Nintendo Switch Click here / Click here
    • Release date: 16th November
  • Lego DC Super Villains Standard - Xbox One, PS4 & Nintendo Switch Click here
    • Embark on an all-new LEGO® adventure by becoming the best villain in the universe. Sometimes, it takes more than a superhero to get the job done and it’s up to the player and a crazed group of misfits to uncover the intentions of earth’s new, strange, wannabe superheroes.
12.png
Suitable for children aged 12+
  • Super Smash Bros – Nintendo Switch Click here
    • Coming Soon pre order now (Save £5 in store)
    • Release date – 07th December
16.png
Suitable for teens aged 16+ and ideal for an older audience
  • Battlefield V – Xbox One & PS4 Click here
    • Coming Soon – Available to pre order (Save £5 in store)
    • Release date – 20th November
  • WWE 2K19 – Xbox One & PS4 Click here
    • WWE 2K19 will showcase a massive roster of popular WWE Superstars, Legends and Hall of Famers, as well as NXT favourites. Experience authentic WWE gameplay, extensive creation options, engaging match types, fan- favourite modes and much more!
  • Spiderman – PS4 Click here
    • I bought this for my boyfriend and he hasn’t been off it! Amazing quality freatures and good for all ages in my opinion.
  • Fortnite Deep Freeze Bundle - Click here
    • Coming soon
    • Release date – 16th November
18.png
Suitable for teens and adults that are aged 18+
  • Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 – Xbox One & PS4 Click here
    • I got this game the day it came out I wasn’t a bit disappointed at all. I love all the gameplay mechanics.
  • Red Dead Redemption – Xbox One & PS4 Click here
    • America, 1899. The end of the Wild West era has begun as lawmen hunt down the last remaining outlaw gangs.
  • Fallout 76 – Xbox One & PS4 Click here
    • Coming Soon – Available to pre order (Save £5 in store)
    • Release date – 14th November
  • Assassins Creed Odyssey – Xbox One & PS4 Click here
    • Write your own legendary Odyssey and live epic adventures in a world where every choice matters.
Smyths Toys Superstores now trade from over 116 stores across the UK and Ireland. Catering for all ages, the leading toy retailer’s stores are bursting with a huge range of toys, video games, bikes and baby products, including all the top brands.
Top-Video Games-Press-Release-1000x1000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Oculus Quest 2 VR headset + Rotel A14 MkII Amp Reviews & Best of the Month
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom