1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ATTENTION MULTIPLE TUNER USERS-WINTV2000 QUESTION, How to view TV from 2+ tuners ?

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by corinthos, May 24, 2005.

1. corinthos

corinthos
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have two PVR-150 cards in the same computer, and viewing tv on one card while recording on the other is not a problem when using WINTV2000 to view with one card, and something like SAGETV to record with the other.

I was on the trial period and am still uncertain I want/need BTV/SageTV. It seems WINTV2000 will do for my needs right now, but I don't know if it's possible to install and run two copies of WINTV2000 at the same time on the same system. The installation process doesn't let you choose what directory to install it to, so I can't even try installing another copy in another directory and see if two copies can run simultaneously.

Anyway, if someone knows of a way to get this to work or has another (free) alternative , please let me know. Thanks in advance!