Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Jessica

Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrPhil

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Gonna change my avatar again, (the cat one was just temporary).

Going to dedicate the next one to one of the lovely ladies listed below, help me choose!

Scarlett Johannsen? Kelly Brook? Elisha Cuthbert? Jessica Alba? Or maybe the classic Angelina?

Attachments

• sj1.jpg
    sj1.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 2,229
  • sj2.jpg
    sj2.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 1,138
  • kb1.jpg
    kb1.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 790
  • ec1.jpg
    ec1.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 828
  • ja1.jpg
    ja1.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 521
  • aj1.jpg
    aj1.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
And what exactley is wrong with the pic of the cute little kitty you already have ?

I would go for Alba, although theres always something about Jolie.

Alhtough I am sure these girls are all lovely in real life, it would be nice to see them as they are in real life.

Does no-one else get fed up looking at heavily airbrushed photos all the time?

By the way, I go for Alba.

Quite a landslide so far for Alba!

I was leaning towards Brook or Cuthbert myself. Although I've gone off Kelly Brook since her playboy shoot...

Forgot to add this girl though, Logan Stanton, former UFC ring girl. An absolute stunner, plus I've met her and she's as gorgeous in the flesh as she is here!

Attachments

• c6521_logan-roxy4.jpg
    c6521_logan-roxy4.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 1,273
  • Logan 434.jpg
    Logan 434.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1,434
Last edited:
Not on your list but Sandra Bullock

Usually Alba wouldn't get my vote, but that is a cracking picture of her, voted on the strength of the pictures you put up.

Nice (and mostly fake) as they are, it's a pretty dull choice to put random totty as an avatar - all it tells someone is - they are a bloke - well guess what, it's avforums - we know that! :)

Nice (and mostly fake) as they are, it's a pretty dull choice to put random totty as an avatar - all it tells someone is - they are a bloke - well guess what, it's avforums - we know that! :)

Regarding the fake issue, that's why I was leaning towards Logan. Not saying that pic isn't airbrushed, but I've met her a few times and she is every bit as beautiful in the flesh as in those pics, and she was wearing the same amount of clothes. :smashin:

As for being a dull choice, I don't see why. I see my own avatar as much (or more) as anyone else so why not have something purdy? Plus I've had a beardy tramp like fella for long enough so it's overdue a bit of sexiness.

Maybe it's just me, but I look at chaps who have ladies as their avatars and I think..... issues!

:)

Phil - Hows about this babe. :smashin:

maggiethatcher.jpg

Oh please. The loveliest girl bar none on film and television anywhere is the simply dreamy Clemency Burton-Hill, as seen on the BBC Culture Show

hottest girl ive seen lately is the redhead from madmen. anyone with me on this?

Oh please. The loveliest girl bar none on film and television anywhere is the simply dreamy Clemency Burton-Hill, as seen on the BBC Culture Show

Had to look her up, never heard of the name....

snagprogram0151.png

I don't even recognise the face either. Too skinny by half. Bordering on anorexic IMHO.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom