• Angelina

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Jessica

Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrPhil

Distinguished Member
Gonna change my avatar again, (the cat one was just temporary).

Going to dedicate the next one to one of the lovely ladies listed below, help me choose!

Scarlett Johannsen? Kelly Brook? Elisha Cuthbert? Jessica Alba? Or maybe the classic Angelina?

Attachments

Last edited:

SyStemDeMoN

And what exactley is wrong with the pic of the cute little kitty you already have ?

I would go for Alba, although theres always something about Jolie.

RMCF

Distinguished Member
Alhtough I am sure these girls are all lovely in real life, it would be nice to see them as they are in real life.

Does no-one else get fed up looking at heavily airbrushed photos all the time?

By the way, I go for Alba.

DrPhil

Distinguished Member
Quite a landslide so far for Alba!

I was leaning towards Brook or Cuthbert myself. Although I've gone off Kelly Brook since her playboy shoot...

Forgot to add this girl though, Logan Stanton, former UFC ring girl. An absolute stunner, plus I've met her and she's as gorgeous in the flesh as she is here!

Attachments

Last edited:

Lee

Not on your list but Sandra Bullock

Iccz

Usually Alba wouldn't get my vote, but that is a cracking picture of her, voted on the strength of the pictures you put up.

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
Nice (and mostly fake) as they are, it's a pretty dull choice to put random totty as an avatar - all it tells someone is - they are a bloke - well guess what, it's avforums - we know that! :)

DrPhil

Distinguished Member
Nice (and mostly fake) as they are, it's a pretty dull choice to put random totty as an avatar - all it tells someone is - they are a bloke - well guess what, it's avforums - we know that! :)
Regarding the fake issue, that's why I was leaning towards Logan. Not saying that pic isn't airbrushed, but I've met her a few times and she is every bit as beautiful in the flesh as in those pics, and she was wearing the same amount of clothes. :smashin:

As for being a dull choice, I don't see why. I see my own avatar as much (or more) as anyone else so why not have something purdy? Plus I've had a beardy tramp like fella for long enough so it's overdue a bit of sexiness.

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
Maybe it's just me, but I look at chaps who have ladies as their avatars and I think..... issues!

:)

Razor

Phil - Hows about this babe. :smashin:

Steven

Senior Moderator
Oh please. The loveliest girl bar none on film and television anywhere is the simply dreamy Clemency Burton-Hill, as seen on the BBC Culture Show

Mr Incredible

Distinguished Member
Oh please. The loveliest girl bar none on film and television anywhere is the simply dreamy Clemency Burton-Hill, as seen on the BBC Culture Show
Had to look her up, never heard of the name....

I don't even recognise the face either. Too skinny by half. Bordering on anorexic IMHO.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More

Latest News

Humax launches AURA 4K Freeview Play Recorder
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Fyne Audio adds new standmounts to F1 speaker range
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Mark Levinson expands 5000 Series with amplifiers and players
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 14th October 2020
  • By Phil Hinton