Attention all format fanboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian J

Banned
Considering that high definition is only a small part of AV the moderators have to spend a disproportionate amount of time refereeing arguments between idiots that are only interested in promoting the particular format that they have bought into and this is now going to stop.

WE have tried a number of different methods to cut out the fanboys by deleting their threads or transferring them to sleepier corners and by issuing short term posting suspensions but nothing seems to have worked and the same half a dozen people continue to spoil it for everyone eelse.

From now onwards for a short peoriod we are going to try out a new zero tolerance policy and if the idiots want to take threads off topic, promote format arguments or generally act as half witted fanboys they will receive a permanent ban from AV Forums.

Hopefully once the idiots have gone we will have fewer of the "my willy is better than your willy" type posts

Bill

Excellent news.:thumbsup:

scrapbook

Distinguished Member
***Forum Notice***

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the time being with immediate effect the central forum for DVD Players (High Definition) is for the posting of threads relating to general technical matters and / or dual format players only.

All other threads are likely to be closed and / or deleted without warning

I thought I would post this for zz101 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q800A Soundbar & Rotel Michi X3 Reviews + TV show and Movie News & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom