1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attack of the Scrolling Bars?????

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by RICHYRICH, May 28, 2002.

1. RICHYRICH

RICHYRICH
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ive noticed every morning my sony 36FS70 has a wavy line that slowly drifts from left to right, but later on the day its dissapears, generally you can only see it if you look for it and a back drop against lighter colours. Is this a sign of a mutating scroll bar or is it my sky digibox (Amstrad)??
    Is this a first for the 36" fs70?

2. fwan

fwan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

SOme FS sets do come with the bonus feature - scrolling bars. Plse the other threads.

Are they like the ones on my avatar under my name.......but a bit slower ?

If your set is under warranty, get it check out as Sony UK is at present sending replacement parts out for fixing ..........after a very long fight to get them to acknowledge that the problem is within the set.

fwan

3. Markster

Markster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Richy -
    Yes i have the same problem with this set.
    Sony sent me a letter saying they had a fix for it and would be in touch, but that was ages ago i havent heard any further

4. RICHYRICH

RICHYRICH
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i bought the sony 36fs70 on installments of a period of 9 months but i still have 1 or 2 months still left, is their any chance of giving it back and getting a refund from the powerhouse stores?