1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attack of the clones no longer being attacked by clones: Nsync Gone!

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by pointon, Jan 10, 2002.

1. pointon

pointon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    OK, just stopped laughing.

Due to public anger and total hatred of the concept, bunch of big-girls-blouse-boy band (for God's sake group! Bands play instruments! Live! Well!) Nsync have been dropped from Star Wars Episode II; so that's 4,5 or 6 (?) less clones we need to worry about!

http://www.empireonline.co.uk/news/news.asp?3635

2. BadAss

BadAss
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +182
    Now we've just got Jar Jar Binks to worry about!:eek:

3. pointon

pointon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    And George Lucas.

4. Desticado

Desticado

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    I really feel that somewhere between Episode 6 and making Episode 1 Lucas got an ego overload and cash revenue forcast.

In my oppinion Ep I was a really well made film, but a really naff film. Had no subtley...

Queen meets character says "hello Senator Palpatine..." so no guess the bad guy element. Ja Ja Binks.... COME ON.. PLEASE...
    Have him rounded up by the stormtroopers in a dark alley and have him shot. In fact do it, but dont put it in the movie as I never want to see the pointless waste of space again.

Maybe I go too far, perhaps he wasnt a pointless waste of space as he opend up lots of marketing avenues for the Lucas guys along with having the lead character be a small boy that drives fast cars/planes....

Some months ago there was a fantastic interview with Lucas and some of this minions at the Skywalker Ranch done by the Independant. Overall consensus was that everyone there really seems focused on producing an excellent movie, well crafted, well filmed.... Only thing was...

Nobody really seemed to be enjoying it anymore.

That has to account for something.

5. BadAss

BadAss
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +182
    Credit where credits due, the Pod Race was awsome. Looking at the trailer for AOTC it seems there going to be a rehash of the asteroid chase from Empire Strikes Back. I think George has run out of ideas this time. Hope Im wrong.