Atrocious goalkeeper AI

Miyazaki

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or what?

It seems that if you shoot towards either post from outside the 18 yard box the keeper doesn't move. A few times now that has happened, and if the ball rebounds off the post the keeper doesn't move, and a striker can nip in to tuck it away :mad: .

Anyone else notice this?

The keepers certainly are prety poor, but they are slightly better the Evo 3 i think. The thing that gets on my nerves is when the shot only just goes wide and the keeper just stands and watches it go wide as every now and then the shot doesn't go wide but creeps inside the post. but if you want to experience really dodgy keeperness(is that a real word?) the try playing Giz76 with his 45 yarders flying over your kepers head.

Long shots, me :rolleyes:

Yeah the keepers can play statues all too often, but I would once again like to state "I do not try and take advantage of wandering keepers" :D

Gizmo 76 said:
to state "I do not try and take advantage of wandering keepers" :D
LMAO :laugh: He must have about 10 shots from just inside my half every match i play against him. lucky for me he's crap at them, only messing mate. :smashin:

LMAO He must have about 10 shots from just inside my half every match i play against him.

:rotfl: Kick off - pass to Cisse - Shoot - Goal!!!!!!!!!!! I must admit I have also been victim to that goal! :blush:

These forums are starting to feel a lonely place :rolleyes:

Stands in the corner and counts to ten, "long shots are bad, long shots are bad"............ sod that LONG SHOTS are great :D

Gizmo 76 said:
These forums are starting to feel a lonely place :rolleyes:

Stands in the corner and counts to ten, "long shots are bad, long shots are bad"............ sod that LONG SHOTS are great :D
LOL Nice one

Anyway long shots arent that bad cos it takes about 10 shots before one goe's in, and in my case 50,000 shots before i get one. :D
The one that gets me mad is that bloody cutback goal, there really is nothing you can do to stop it once they are in place to play it across. i don't mind it now and again but every attack? :thumbsdow

Play your defenders further up the field with an offside strategy. Problem solved :)

GO-GO-GOAL! said:
Play your defenders further up the field with an offside strategy. Problem solved :)

No gonna work against Giz, he'll shoot from anywhere. :laugh:

GO-GO-GOAL! said:

The trouble with doing that, is you. well at least I, keep getting caught with the through ball !

:mad:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom