Atomic Heart

Looks really cool, getting some bioshock vibes from it.

It looks great. Love the setting. Recommended GPU is a GTX1060 which gives me hope my GTX Titan (thanks @Kwman) should be able to deal with this at 1080p

I'm still using a 980ti so not sure how they compare to the 10 series and RTX cards.

This looks very interesting - release date is end of 2022 I believe. A PC purchase I think as it looks like it a prime candidate for some Ray Tracing action.

This looks very interesting - release date is end of 2022 I believe. A PC purchase I think as it looks like it a prime candidate for some Ray Tracing action.
Yeah, end of the year according to that video

1644493966158.png

Didn't realise this is going to launch on Game Pass. I hope my poor little machine can cope with it!
1670596966092.png

Like the look of this but just bought Harry Potter and Lightfall at the end of the month. So will be on the pile of shame for a while. At least its on Gamepass though.

FoiM9faXoAI3Jka

Pre-installed 75GB on game pass ready to play. Game launches and now downloading 75GB update on game pass. Triffic...

This looks absolutely amazing and is really well optimised.I'm getting 50-60ps(could be more but I can only get max 60fps on a B8) with a occasional dip into the 40s for a split second at max settings in 4k on a 6800.

Finally finished this tonight. It's a good game and played brilliantly on my ancient hardware at 1440p. Some parts of it are amazing and the boss fights are bonkers. However, I can't help thinking it could have been a lot better and made more of the open world. Some of the puzzle elements got a bit repetative but overall glad I got it on Gamepass and not at full price.

There appears to be a bug with turning on the neutron thingy with the wall lasers in the VDNH level and obtaining Claires head. I cannot get the right combination, even if I use the recommended method. Then some of the laser modules strangely detach themselves and float in the air in front of the wall...

Well I've tried every way I know to get this neural network to activate but it refuses to do anything other than corrupt the position of the laser lenses.
I'm going to uninstall the game soon as there's no more I can do...

Well I've tried every way I know to get this neural network to activate but it refuses to do anything other than corrupt the position of the laser lenses.
I'm going to uninstall the game soon as there's no more I can do...
Did you manage to get past it? I know there was one of those laser puzzles late in the game that was driving me mad as I could not get past it. Eventually after a load of random frustrating clicks it solved!

It was around the mission to get Claires body parts that I was getting a bit bored with all the locked doors and seeing the puzzles as a way to slow the game down rather than making it entertaining to play.

Thanks for your reply, no I haven't, I've tried many solutions as published on the 'net and randomly clicking away and nothing seems to work once the laser lenses detach themselves and start floating in the air in front of the puzzle. Have you experienced this at all?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom