Question Atmos speaker advice

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by jaxter, Jul 14, 2016.

1. jaxter

jaxter

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +29
    Hi all, the HDMI out on my 4yr old Yamaha amp died and luckily I had 5yr supercare thrown in when I brought from Richer Sounds.
    They couldn't repair so offered me a £300 credit note or an onkyo I added the extra and went for a Denon x2300 which is currently set up as a 7.1.
    Now that I have an atmos capable receiver I'd liked to get 2 speakers up on the ceiling, I was originally going to try to mount my existing monitor Audio BRFX but have decided they're just too big.
    I would like advice on a pair of speakers and appropriate brackets/mount to get them attached to the ceiling my current speaker set up is Monitor Audio Bronze Range and a Bk xls200 mkII sub, I also have a monitor Audio Sub but rarely use it as it's way to rowdy.
    Please take into account that I pump music through my system loud regularly, thanks in advance.

2. True Romance

True Romance
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,959
  3. jaxter

jaxter

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +29
    Thanks I'll check it out, I'm actually pretty much decided on some MA Radius 90 at this point