Atlantic DVD

D

DaveP

Has anyone had any dealing with this Australian Company? An Order I placed for BTTF Trilogy has still not arrived and they are not replying to my e-mails.

DaveP

Have you been through their credit card confirmation process????

If not, this may be delaying your order - I have dealt with these people in the past without any problems and always had quick reponses to emails.

Yes, I received an e-mail confirming my account had been set up OK and I received confirmation of the order, but nothing since!

I'll keep sending to their various e-mail addresses and see if that wakes them up!

Thanks

Dave

Originally posted by DaveP
Yes, I received an e-mail confirming my account had been set up OK and I received confirmation of the order, but nothing since!
If this is the first time you have used them, they confirm your order but then after a week or so they email you and you have to go through their credit card verification procedure.

Details here:
http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44110

I've been very happy with them so far but they didn't reply to one of my emails once (which was about disk content).

Yes, I did the Credit card amount check, and confirmed with them the figure.

Maybe it's lost in the post or held up by customs, but unless they tell me they have actually sent it I don't know what's happened.

DaveP

Did you not get an email confirming despatch? If not, then they haven't sent it yet.

From the receipt of the despatch email, the longest I ever waited for an Atlantic DVD to arrive was 10 days (it got held up in customs). They do say to wait up to 14 days though.

If I were you, I'd call them. It's only a few pence a minute to ring Australia if you have a OneTel or AlphaTelecom account (or if you buy an international calling card).

If they haven't despatched it yet, then might be an idea to cancel the order and get it from CD-WOW.com for £17.99 delivered.

Thanks Sqirrel God, I'll call them from work!

D*mn, can't do that because of the time difference!

DaveP

Just to back up what Squirrel said - and put your mind at ease - I have dealt with AtlanticDVD numerous times over the past few years and have always received the discs with great service to boot.

:).

Dave,

Just to let you know, I emailed Atlantic DVD at 5pm today to cancel an order.

They just emailed me back now (2am) to say that they have cancelled the order as requested.

The email address I used was [email protected]

I decided to fax them before I left work last night. This seems to have woken someone up as I got an e-mail from them at 1:40am.

They were very apologetic about it and put the DVD in the post straight away, which is a shame really as I would have preffered to have cancelled it!

Anyway, it should be here in 10 to 14 days!

Thanks guys

Dave

The DVDs arrived today, which is a week, so that's better than they promised.

Thanks again for your input guys

DaveP

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom