ATi and KDS 55

scooby do

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Guys just got my media centre PC to replace my sony VGX XL100 and having trouble configuring the ATi card to display a full screen without overscan. Previously on the nvidia card it was ok when adjusted. The Ati just displayed out of range so I connected my card via vga and messed around with a clone screen switching between inputs till I got something that worked (1080i). Rebooted and somehow got it working at 1080p by disabling a couple of options (alternate DVi plus something else). But I now cannot access the overscan adjustment as it has gone from the Ati menu. Can any one help? Currently got it running at an optimized resolution within the driver options that gives me about a 40mm border. I suppose anyone who has it working if they could advise what driver version they are running and also what CCC they are using

Cheers

Ok will try when I get some time, Strange I had it working ok but could not get the d
resize to work in CCC and now whatever I have done I do not even get the option to resize screen using the GUI

Still having trouble with this. Can get it running albeit I need to select the alternate DVI frequency setting and the other one in the same place. Does anyone else need these ticked it becomes a right pain as I have to take it off to a monitor to set etc. Will post the exact decription of the tick box. Also I am using a modified driver with Ati tray tool and still cannot adjust overscan. Main cause for concern is the two ticks boxes should I need them ticked. Are others fining the same

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom