• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

ATI All-IN -Wonder X800GT

sully1024

Standard Member
Hi Just bought one of these to put in my media centre. I have the UK version and the ATI homepage only has a manual for the none UK version. I have e-mailed their support and asked for the UK version but they keep telling me its the same card. My model has the female Scart, purple s-video, VGA Din & green audio fly lead.The card also came with the domino connector.

Does anyone know which of the leads is video in and which are video out. I need to know which one to connect to my TV
I have also been told by ATI support that the current software wont work with Vista 64 but might work with 3rd party software. It seems theres a problem with the TV capture, the card and site does have vista drivers. Has anyone tested this card with 3rd party software. Or can help?

Many Thanks

Sully1024

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom