• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

ati 5450 hd

lucasgariglia

Standard Member
hi guys, i have just configured my htpc with a GA-EG41MF-USH mb and an ati radeon 5450 512mb but i cannot decript hd channels like bbc hd or itv hd and sky uk hd, the graphic card crashes and gives me the error warning, any solution please? i am using wmc7. thanks
luca

spyder viewer

Distinguished Member
Did you run the Intel Configuration Utlity, loaded latest drivers from ATI and Gigabyte? How are you sourcing your media?

mikes

Prominent Member
Have you installed the ATI drivers from the ATI website?

You also need to configure Windows (in Sound Control panel) to output 5.1 or 7.1

spyder viewer

Distinguished Member
You could try discounting the HD 5450 by using the on-board hdmi graphics. Tell us more about your system. What is the detail of the error message you get?

lucasgariglia

Standard Member
I got the error msg that ati drivers has stopped working and system freeze and bkack screen then resume again, i
With the onboard one no problem but the intel xg4500 it s not strong enough for hd channels.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom