Atari 2600 Jostick with games

Originally posted by Taz
All you Retro fans out there, this has to be a must have toy!
Taz.

I don't understand what this has to do with me, and why would I have any fans?

;) :D

Don't know what happened to mine. Guess my parents sold it the minute my back was turned. We had about 15 games with controllers and paddles.

What a cool idea. Think I'll be tempted if they release a pack with space invaders, asteroids and river raid (Activision...best game). I see they've included breakout but no paddle.

Talking about retro. Edge mag has an article on Geoff Minter this month. Nice to see he's still around and enjoying himself. Used to love Attack of the Mutant camels etc. Always respected him..although I think he lost the plot when he did Iridis Alpha.

Maybe I should get my Xbox chipped so I can run all the emulators. Doesn't feel the same running them on a PC sitting at a PC desk.

hehehehe. Just thought. I had one of those tv game things that had breakout, tennis and a light gun. I've got fond memories of sniping the square block from behind the sofa on a Saturday afternoon/evening before Metal Mickey and Are you being Served? came on :D Ahhh, those were the days.

I can see my grand children (haven't got any yet). Telling my daughter they don't want to come and see me cause all I talk about is the good ol days of b&w tv gaming. :D

Jus

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom