At the car park

Very nice - #1 for me though I like the processed #3 :cool:

Jim

Heh, how on earth did you find it this empty? Or did you sneak there after closing hours? ;)
I like them all, BW's being my favourite though. Great work.

I thought oh gods whats this, do I bother clicking on the thread.

Wow well fantastic, could do with a sporty little car on some of them but even so there cracking shots.

Very nice - #1 for me though I like the processed #3 :cool:

Jim
Cheers Jim

Heh, how on earth did you find it this empty? Or did you sneak there after closing hours? ;)
I like them all, BW's being my favourite though. Great work.

Nope, about 1.30 this afternoon. All the lazy shoppers park on the bottom level, so I make my way to the top ;-)

No.3 very nice.

Cheers!

Very Nice work.... like #1 and #3.... :thumbsup:

Raj
Thanks!

I thought oh gods whats this, do I bother clicking on the thread.

Wow well fantastic, could do with a sporty little car on some of them but even so there cracking shots.

Lol, I own a Nissan Xtrail, so sporty aint gonna happen, although it is the "sport" model. :laugh:

Lol, I own a Nissan Xtrail, so sporty aint gonna happen, although it is the "sport" model. :laugh:

Look. These are excelent. A car in them would have to be lit with a couple of speedlights and some diffusion but then they'd be pure money.

If you dont have the lighting already beg borrow or steal it.

Find someone with a half decent car and shoot it in that or similar location, use that to promote yourself to people with decent cars who want pics etc. Theres business and money there and you look like you'd be good at it.

#1 for its lines and #3 for its processing/colour, fab :thumbsup:

I have 3 speedlights, but the only other cars I have available are a ford focus or a LDV Luton van!
My misses might be buying a fiat 500 soon though, so that would work.

Not sure how well it would go down though. As I was taking these an announcement came over the tannoy.

"Message to customers, to remind you that all areas of the Quays are protected by CCTV, this INCLUDES the car park"

Yes, they did emphasise car park!. I stared straight down the CCTV camera and smiled.

Not sure how well it would go down though. As I was taking these an announcement came over the tannoy.

"Message to customers, to remind you that all areas of the Quays are protected by CCTV, this INCLUDES the car park"

Yes, they did emphasise car park!. I stared straight down the CCTV camera and smiled.

That's the problem these days. Taking photos in places where least expected gets peoples attention and to some a suspicion that you're up to no good.

Darren

Very good, and very inspiring. I'd never think of a car park as a good place for photography.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom