At last, its all here !

Hyp3rion

Standard Member
Reaction score
So after 3 months of reading thousands of posts from you guys and listening to all the advice the last link to my system arrives tommorrow :thumbsup:

I already had a Sony RDR-GX3 DVD recorder and these are the components i have added:

Amp: Denon 2805
Speakers: MS Genie
LCD: Sharp Aquos 37GA4E

Also bought a nice Optimum glass stand and spent a mini fortune on Ixos component leads, scart leads, Xbox Hi-Def pack, JS Labs RGB-VGA convertor.

Its the Sharp screen i have been waiting for, all the other components have been setup for a week now in a room that has been completely gutted and redecorated. I have to admit its been hard work keeping out of the room untill everything is in place but if i get a chance after work im going to get the screen on the wall, chose a dvd and whack up the volume :)

What do you guys reckon should be the first DVD i watch ?

Thanks to everyone who contributes to this forum, it is a wealth of advice for any n00b :D

Well if it was me I would watch either the new digital transfer of the matrix you get with the new matrix collection, saving private ryan, or star wars.

The Lord of the Rings Extended Cuts

I too am expecting a new system and choosing the first DVD to play has been bugging me. Will probably be Star Wars, John William's opening sequence music will blow you away!

Is there much difference between the Denon 2803 and the 2805?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom