At last i got a Bee ....... and a couple of others.

Paulie-W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After trying a gazillion times to get one of these little buggers, i actually did it :D

Almost got focus on this one, but i still quite like the flight.

The Crystal Palace Heron coming into land. Just missed the wing tip dammit.

All comments welcomed as usual :smashin:

Number 1 is a very nice shot, the other two just go to show how a fraction of a second can make all the difference in this game. I had just a bit more luck with one of my bee shots:

Of course, it wasn't meant to be a bee shot ;)

Click on the picture to see a larger version.

Nice bee shot - they move so fast you have to be so quick to fire off a few shots and hope than one comes out ok. :thumbsup:

I tried this yesterday myself, and got nowhere. I would have been delighted to have a shot like number 1.

Good shot.

I tried this yesterday myself, and got nowhere. I would have been delighted to have a shot like number 1.

Good shot.

Thanks :thumbsup: Believe me i took so many shots just to get this one. Keep going at it and one will come along soon.

Nice work, shot 1 is great. I can see why you like shot 2 as well.

I might have to try my hand at this next time I have a bit of spare time, it looks as though we may be getting a fair bit of light after 5.30 now so no excuse not to try after work!

Nice work, shot 1 is great. I can see why you like shot 2 as well.

I might have to try my hand at this next time I have a bit of spare time, it looks as though we may be getting a fair bit of light after 5.30 now so no excuse not to try after work!

Thanks mate :smashin:

Early evening is when they`re busiest. You just got to be patient though and persevere.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom