At last i got a Bee ....... and a couple of others.

Paulie-W

After trying a gazillion times to get one of these little buggers, i actually did it :D

Almost got focus on this one, but i still quite like the flight.

The Crystal Palace Heron coming into land. Just missed the wing tip dammit.

All comments welcomed as usual :smashin:

johnaalex

Distinguished Member
Number 1 is a very nice shot, the other two just go to show how a fraction of a second can make all the difference in this game. I had just a bit more luck with one of my bee shots:

Of course, it wasn't meant to be a bee shot ;)

Click on the picture to see a larger version.

TarMoo

Nice bee shot - they move so fast you have to be so quick to fire off a few shots and hope than one comes out ok. :thumbsup:

Paulie-W

I tried this yesterday myself, and got nowhere. I would have been delighted to have a shot like number 1.

Good shot.

Thanks :thumbsup: Believe me i took so many shots just to get this one. Keep going at it and one will come along soon.

dfrear

Nice work, shot 1 is great. I can see why you like shot 2 as well.

I might have to try my hand at this next time I have a bit of spare time, it looks as though we may be getting a fair bit of light after 5.30 now so no excuse not to try after work!

Paulie-W

Nice work, shot 1 is great. I can see why you like shot 2 as well.

I might have to try my hand at this next time I have a bit of spare time, it looks as though we may be getting a fair bit of light after 5.30 now so no excuse not to try after work!

Thanks mate :smashin:

Early evening is when they`re busiest. You just got to be patient though and persevere.

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom