At last,could it be ?

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
The digitally-restored version of the Lawrence of Arabia director's cut (216 mins) is heading back to US cinemas later this year in on October 4th.

- Its also listed for cinema release in UK (BFI Southbank & key cities) on November 16th. Not sure at the moment what version the UK will end up getting the director's cut or the longer original release.

domtheone

Distinguished Member
One of the greats for sure. Will look pretty amazing for sure. Better do given the years seemingly spent restoring it.

Digibook or Steelbook please:thumbsup:

In fact. I feel a limited cinema release should be in order. Defo one to watch on an almighty big screen.

domtheone

Distinguished Member
Still vividly remember seeing it on a gloriously big screen on it's release back in '62. A wonderful experience.
Nice one. Some films scream out for a cinema release and this one is such.

After watching Jaws recently on the big screen (amazing) i'd love to see some more classics cinema style.

PoochJD

Hi,

Its also listed for cinema release in UK (BFI Southbank & key cities) on November 16th. Not sure at the moment what version the UK will end up getting the director's cut or the longer original release.
I would like to think, that the UK will get the longer version in cinemas, though the Blu-Ray may give you the option to watch the orginal 3-hour version, or the longer, Director's Cut.

Pooch

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom