For Sale Asus t300 chi Laptop / Tablet - Will swap for good spec 17” Laptop

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by newstuart, Oct 2, 2017.

1. newstuart

newstuart

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +84
    For sale is my Asus t300 chi that I purchased from these forums back in January - see here - For Sale - Asus t300 chi

Since I purchased this machine it has barely been used as I mainly use my iPad Pro for mobile work. Im looking to sell however my wife is looking to replace her desktop with a laptop and finds this to small so we are looking for a 17” Laptop if anyone would like to discuss a deal, it would need to be a decent spec / model and be running windows 10 pro.

I had taken the spec from the original advert below

If anyone wanted to view it I live in Northumberland but am around Tyne & Wear most days for work and could arrange to meet somewhere

Specs are taken from the original advert and I have just done a reset back to the default Windows 10 Pro installation

It's boxed with all the stylus and adapter as new and I will include the soft case it was sold with

Spec:
    WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS display,
    1.2 GHz Core M-5Y71,
    8 GB LPDDR3 RAM,
    128 GB internal SSD

Review:

Asus Transformer Book T300 Chi Convertible Review

Price and currency: £360
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
    Payment method: Bank Transfer/cash in person
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  2. newstuart

newstuart

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +84