For Sale ASUS RT-AC88U / Seasonic Prime Gold 1000W

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by pummra, Jul 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. pummra

pummra

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    ASUS RT-AC88U

I have recently changed to an Orbi Mesh Network so really don't need this router any more. I purchased it about a year ago from eBay. I don't have an original box so this is just for the router and the power cable.

The router has been brilliant as you could imagine for a top of the range router! Toward the end of my using it I did have one problem where ports 5-8 would stop working. This would normally occur when I was making changes to the network cabling. Resetting the router would get everything working as expected. I found this was an issue that I few people online had, and will probably be fixed in a future firmware. This isn't an issue that occurred with any real frequency, but wanted to be completely upfront. I had been using Merlin firmware with the router.

Router will be reset to factory defaults and packaged safely! Collection preferred.

£140 including RMSD
    £130 collected from Covent Garden (WC2B) or Wallington (SM6)

Seasonic Prime Gold 1000W

I got this as a RMA replacement from Seasonic. It is completely sealed and like new. Whilst I was waiting for a replacement I installed a different PSU in my machine and to be honest I don't need something as powerful as this.

Looking around I think the cheapest this can be bought for new is £170.

I'd like to let it go for £140 but would need to work out delivery costs (this thing is heavy!). I am not sure how the warranty works, it says it has 12 years warranty on the box and when I did the RMA for my old PSU it was all based on the serial number and didn't need to provide an invoice so would assume this either had the remaining warranty from my old PSU which I think should be around 5 years, or it'll be what this one has which is 12 years. Either way I think you should be covered.

I am based in Wallington (SM6) but travel in to London everyday for work near Covent Garden.

Price and currency: £140
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
    Payment method: Bank Transfer or PayPal Gift
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
  2. pummra

pummra

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    Bump