• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

ASUS MT276HE question

milesk182

Standard Member
I was thinking of buying this but heard some complaints on newegg saying the screen is stretched on 16:10 cause its 1080p and not 1200p.
Newegg.com - ASUS MT276HE Black 27" 2ms(GTG) HDMI Widescreen LCD Monitor 400 cd/m2 ASCR 50000:1 - LCD Monitors

Has anyone have any ides or info on this... i can only find 6 reviews on newegg. I want it for my x360 and using as a normal monitor, i want a 27inch with 2ms gtg, i hate 5 or 8ms response times, i can't see the difference but i can feel the difference in halo. Im sponsored in it and need something good. I got a plasma as well to get away from response times. Can anyone help and give some advice about this monitor please?

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom