Asus Fonepad----anyone ?

advido

Prominent Member
Reaction score
..Asus have just released a seven inch phablet.phone and tablet..
Anyone got one or thinking of getting one ?
Specs seem OK and screen is good...

It sounds good but personally I think I'd rather have the nexus 7 with 3g if I needed mobile access, seems all round better and I'm not sure how much I'd actually use the phone functions, then again I don't really see why the nexus doesn't have the functions. I think this paired with something like samba or ovivo movie would make a great budget tablet phone combo thing if you really want one

Just bought one of these and I'm really impressed. Slick interface, fast enough for what I use it for (GPS - excellent performance on a number of trips recently - using copilot software, videos/music,email, etc.).

The phone features are good as well - paired with a giffgaff goodybag (unlimited texts/internet) it's fantastic - @£180 from Amazon, you can't go wrong. Planning on getting wired or wireless headphone/mic for calls if needs be - have a work phone that I use mainly, so the data access was a bigger thing for me than phone.

I have a Asus Transformer prime as well, but that's a bit too big for everyday use out and about and doesn't have the mobile access.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom