For Sale Asus Eee PC 1005PE W7 Starter Netbook

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by M17TT C LCFC, Mar 10, 2013.

1. M17TT C LCFC

M17TT C LCFC

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +69
    HI all,

Having a bit of a clearout and decided the netbook is no longer needed as it's spent most of the last 6 months in a draw.

For now it is just the netbook and charger for sale as I can't find the box though I will use it if I can find it. Netbook is just under 3 years old but is in good condition for the age. There will be some scratches but nothing major and screen is perfect.

I've just restored it to factory settings so clean install of Windows 7 Starter running and I've already done the updates ready for the new owner to go from when they get it.

Battery still seems to hold charge very well and I will include a neoprene case with the netbook.

Unsure what it is worth really so I will price at £100 collected plus £10 RMSD though open to offers as it's not a lot of use to me anymore.

Link to full specs here and any questions, please feel free to ask. :smashin:

Genuine Windows® 7 Starter
    Anti-glare 10.1" WSVGA(1024x600)
    Intel® Atom™ Pineview-M N450
    1G, DDR2 - This has been upgraded to 2GB
    WiFi 802.11n
    Bluetooth
    250GB HDD
    0.3 Mega Pixel Video camera
    Hi-Definition audio CODEC
    Built-in stereo speaker
    Built-in microphone
    3x USB 2.0
    1x VGA
    1x SD/MMC card reader(SDHC)
    1x Audio in
    1x Audio out
    Battery up to 11 hrs*
    262mm(W) x 178mm(D) x 25.9~36.5mm(H)
    1.27kg
    Black

Many Thanks
    Matt

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
  2. M17TT C LCFC

M17TT C LCFC

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +69
    Any interest at all?