For Sale ASTRO A40TR & MixAmp Pro TR Headset PS4/PC

Andybtsn

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Reaction score
Hi all,

Bought in Jan 2019, easily the comfiest and best sounding headset out of all the numerous ones I've had in the past. I have decided to change to wireless jobbies so these are ready to go. Annoyingly, despite keeping all boxes I cannot locate this one so will come without, sorry.

Condition wise, really good. No severe scratches, a few bases ones on the magnetic covers. If you wanted to go down the cleanliness route, again the ear pads are replaceable (magnetic). I will severely clean though so they're as good as new.
I had used them on my PS4, PC and then PS5.

£50 posted.

Product Description
The ASTRO A40TR Headset + Mix Amp Pro TR for PS4, PC and Mac is the premier audio solution for esports athletes, content creators and streamers. It meets esports athletes’ rigorous standards for audio fidelity, comfort and durability. The Mix Amp Pro TR features Dolby Digital Surround Sound processing and enables lag and interference-free delivery of game sound and voice communication. The A40TR arrives as an open-back headset featuring a swappable precision mic and customisable speaker tags. For loud tournament environments, you can transform it into a closed back, noise-isolating headset by adding a Mod Kit (sold separately) with sealed speaker tags, synthetic leather ear cushions and a voice-isolating microphone.

TUNED WITH ASTRO AUDIO V2
ASTRO headsets are specifically tuned for gaming. We work closely with developers, pro gamers and streamers to deliver dialogue, music and in-game sounds as they were intended to be heard. ASTRO Audio V2 provides a neutral, smooth and extended frequency spectrum for detailed, true-to-life imaging. This means non-fatiguing highs, clear mids and tight distortion-free bass for balanced resolution.

Box Contains
A40TR headset (black) A40TR microphone ASTRO speaker tags Mix Amp Pro TR (black) 2.0 m A40TR inline mute cable 3.0 m TO Slink optical cable 3.0 m micro-USB cable 0.5 m digital daisy-chain cable

PRIMARY SPECIFICATIONS
Connector: 3.5mm Mini-stereo and PC Splitter
Boom Mic: 6.0mm Uni-directional
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Transducer Principle: Dynamic, Open 40mm Sound Driver tuned for Gaming
Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
Nominal Impedance: 48 ohms
PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Weight w/o Cable: 369g
Length: 8 in
Width: 7.75 in
Height: 3.75 in
REQUIREMENTS
3.5mm port

uX0pCwT.jpg

SlcrXrp.jpg

xQlVNWv.jpg

H8WwqIc.jpg

PGBnQhV.jpg

Price and currency
Delivery cost included
Delivery Is Included
Prefer goods collected?
I have no preference
Advertised elsewhere?
Advertised elsewhere
Payment method
BACS
Last edited:

Normy01

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Reaction score
Can you let me know ASAP as am ready to pay and move to pm . Thanks .

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom