Astro 5.8 Mixamp

Dan Baker

Phragzy has tried both and went for the P360s I've read a lot that backs that up too.

For a cheaper option I've been reading a fair bit about steelseries siberia v2 too.

Last edited:

Phragzy

Hi mate, as Dan mentioned i have tried both and i stuck with the pc360s. I found the bass on the A40s too overpowering. The pc360s are regarded as one of the best headsets you can get. If you take a look through http://www.avforums.com/forums/xbox-360/1569963-decent-headphones-xbox-360-part-9-a.html your see numerous posts regarding them.
Alot of us are currently waiting for reviews of the Tritton Warheads which are due for released soon. They will be the first trully wireless headset to work with the 360. Both headsets you have mentioned are of a similar price and well i would suggest maybe waiting to see how they turn out?.

aqeel98

Standard Member
ps: i also am not looking for wireless as im not bothered as i have the mixamp already so i will think ill give the ps360 a try.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom