1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Assistance greatly appreciated!

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Chandler, Feb 27, 2001.

1. Chandler

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:

I am a big fan of music dvds and I have lots in 5.1 but I was wondering if it worth getting a music dvd if it is only 2 channel or wether playing the cd through the dvd player would sound the same?

Has anyone read any reviews or seen the following films:-

(1) Shriek if you know what I did last
    Friday 13th

(2) Little Nicky

(3) Chopper

2. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    CD's generally don't sound as good played through a DVD player. It is always best to get a dedicated CD player. I don't have any music DVD's so I can't really help you out there.

Shriek if you know what I did last Friday 13th was called Scarey Movie out here in Australia and it was very, very funny. Lots of toilet and anal humour but what more could you want? It was made by the Waynes brothers.

Little Nicky is Adam Sandler's(Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison) new film and I have avoided it based on what all my friends said about it. We are all big Adam Sandler fans but they all said that it was absolute rubbish!

Chopper is an Austalian film about one of Australia's most notorious killers and I think that the film should be condemned! It should never have been made as I felt that it was glorifying one of the most evil, sadistic rapists and killers of our time. However, I feel that Eric Banna, an Aussie comedian who played Chopper, did a fantastic job of portraying Chopper and that he was maybe far to convincing.

I hope that all that is of some help to you.
    Neil [​IMG]

That's pretty lame Milhouse!