• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Assiging AV inputs to channel numbers on a Panny CRT

t-force

Hi guys,

I've had a Panasonic TX-32PD30 for quite some time, and I'm very happy with it. I was just wondering if anyone knew of a way to assign AV inputs to individual channel numbers (as I could do on my old Sony 32FX60 a long time ago), as it would make controlling it using a Universal remote much, much easier.

The kind of thing I had in mind was having AV1 on Channel 2, AV2 on Channel 2, and so on, and so forth. I've no need for the actual TV channels as I have no aerial, and all my TV watching comes from Sky.

On my Sony I was able to do exactly this, but I can't see an immediately obvious way to do it on the Panny. Has anyone got any ideas?

t-force

Darn!

Anyone know if there are individual remote codes for the sources? I.E. a code for AV1, a code for component AV4?

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom