Assetto Corsa Competizione - June 23 2020

Essentially they can't undercut the physical game stores, because those stores would then refuse to stock the consoles. Obviously, they need to shift consoles to sell games in the first place.

This isn't a consideration on PC, which is why the games tend to be cheaper.

Exactly. At least for the time being they have to keep the stores happy.
Apparently it was £18 recently on PSN so I’ll just wait. I usually just wait for games to be on sale and get most at £15-20 or so.

Anyway, with ACC as long as there’s enough of a community that you can just jump on and have a few races online with decent ransoms then that’s all I need.

Don't forget Imola.
Its pretty much all I play now. I'm no better here than on GTS tbh but it just keeps pulling me in. I am happy to do a 2 hour 'endurance' single player on this no probs, but I'd never dream of a 2 hour race on GTS.

Love it - not as pretty, but a whole lot more 'driving' imho.

A key feature is you can add a % on the AI skill, unlike GTS which is too easy for almost anyone even on Pro. Thus you can always tailor a decent race.

The online isn't as robust, no real 'daily races' and no private lobbies. But always a few public lobbies to jump in to and less dodgems (but not extinct) going on.

is there a Porsche cup series with the tracks that series uses? i downloaded the challenger DLC which has the car but can only race on tracks I choose in custom championship Not the official ones.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom