Assault

What a coward. This yellow bellied lowlife scum is the pits of humanity. If this is a revenge attack,then things can be talked about, but this guy . I hope he dies , slowly in pain. But as the police should catch him he will spend "what 3 years inside" with no bills no payments no ****ing responsibilities and then be let out again. I really want tougher punishment ,donning yellow jackets aint good enough. Put the scumbag to rest in any legal way possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do find it amazing that any sort of high level criminal can have the best possible legal representative to defend himself ,but our government cant afford a good one .

This brings out the vigilante supporter in me. Oh for Charlie Bronson to be walking past. I know it's deemed as "wrong" to wish for summary justice but that piece of **** really does deserve an almighty punch.

Dirty savage.

She appears to be a lucky girl. Taken to hospital with bruising to the head and cuts to face.

Last edited:
while brutal ,I dont think it was a similar attack. It was an opportunity. Three guys picking on someone in uniform just because they could, is just thugs being thugs and they enjoy it , and should be put on the short but sharp ,put to sleep list.

In all seriousness how can anyone do that to another Human ? It was hardly sporting as well. A very cheap hit, Maybe one day he could try that one on someone actually facing him and maybe even a man (equality reason's purely)

Thread tidied.

Leave the inferred swearing out of this.......we all know what sort of person did this,but there's no need for that.

There was a case in Warrington reported last week

A teacher was about to use a cash machine at 3am , 2 people queued behind him, then one hits him on the back of the head

They both lay into him while he's on the ground

When arrested they said they were drunk

When sentenced their solicitor asked for a suspended sentence

The judge said what sort of a message would that send

He gave them 8 months inside

They didn't look so hard when they were lead from the dock crying

black on black ......

I get it. Military reference. But it's not a nice thing to write. It comes across as "it doesn't matter" or worse. There are a lot of asian/black members on here and I doubt they'd appreciate your laconic observation.

:rolleyes: I reckon there will be a third one along soon....:D

Terrible.

As a long term LL member I am not really that shocked though.........

sasso420 said:
What does this mean in military terms?

I guess it's supposed to reference ' blue on blue' , friendly fire

I'm not sure what's worse; the shocking and disturbing video, or the vile racist comments posted on the youtube clip.

I'm not sure what's worse; the shocking and disturbing video, or the vile racist comments posted on the youtube clip.

I have stopped reading them, I never scroll down any more as it's just disgusting. Ok I got told off earlier for a bit of inferred swearing but the stuff written on the tube take's the cake. My youngest has started getting into the stunt scooter's so I looked at a few video's on the matter and I was shocked. Pure scum.. IMO

John said:
I guess it's supposed to reference ' blue on blue' , friendly fire

Nope afraid not. I think he simply meant a black guy attacking a black guy...

In military terms 'blue' is friendly forces, 'red' is enemy, and they are now using 'green on blue' to signify Afghan locals (normally police trained and/or working alongside military) attacking friendly forces in Afghanistan.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom