Assassins Creed: Valhalla

Looks like Sony/Ubisoft have fixed the PS4 to PS5 upgrade - just worked with my PS4 bought disc on my PS5 using a UK PSN account.

Cheers, just worked for me, I had to delete the install I had first rhough.

Think I'm getting AC fatigue. It's starting to become a bit of a tedious grind having to forge alliances with all the different English regions to advance the story. :thumbsdow

Last edited:
Is there anything you should hang onto for upgrading when selling stuff, feathers or tusks and claws, rope etc. or just sell it all.

Is there anything you should hang onto for upgrading when selling stuff, feathers or tusks and claws, rope etc. or just sell it all.

Fish and animal parts go to the fishing hunt and hunters hut respectivly - those two give you rewards for supplying certain items. Not sure if of the other buildings have item requirements as ive not got that far in yet.

Fish and animal parts go to the fishing hunt and hunters hut respectivly - those two give you rewards for supplying certain items. Not sure if of the other buildings have item requirements as ive not got that far in yet.
Thanks, its the first real assasins creed Ive played so don't have much of a clue.

That's a good question and I had no clue either.

I've come to this game having played a lot of Horizon Zero Dawn recently and that gives you more of a clue what to sell and what to hang on to. ACV tells you nothing (unless it's hidden in the database entries that I can't be bothered to read)!

That's a good question and I had no clue either.

I've come to this game having played a lot of Horizon Zero Dawn recently and that gives you more of a clue what to sell and what to hang on to. ACV tells you nothing (unless it's hidden in the database entries that I can't be bothered to read)!
Ah god dont get me started on all the notes and scrolls I don't bother reading, its probably why I don't know what I'm doing :rotfl:

Think I'm starting to get AC fatigue. It's starting to become a bit of a tedious grind having to forge alliances with all the different English regions to advance the story. :thumbsdow

Yep, me too. I’m 50-odd hours in and haven’t completed the main story arc yet.

The game is a massive contradiction to me, parts of it I really like and parts I’m starting to loath.

I think sometimes Ubisoft should remember the old adage less is more.

I think sometimes Ubisoft should remember the old adage less is more.

I think that longboat set sail years ago as far as Ubisoft are considered.... ;)

Last edited:
It gets a tad repetitive

To be honest, I don’t like this as much as I liked Red Dead Redemption 2.

It’s probably the accents of the NPCs that grates me because they’re just all over the place. They’re better than the early gameplay, but still somewhat annoying. It’s possible that Americans or other foreigners don’t notice in the same way that we Brits would.

Cheers guys, I only 10 hours in on my first RPG and reading the comments already can't bare to go on :rotfl:

The fighting is really fun. If you’ve spent this much on the game, then I’d continue. I’m going to do my best to platinum this one

Has anyone found any fabric anywhere? I have one piece. I've been looting pretty much everything I see, but still no more fabric.

Has anyone found any fabric anywhere? I have one piece. I've been looting pretty much everything I see, but still no more fabric.

I have found one piece in a chest in a hole. I resorted to google. Apparently there isn't much of it but it appears more in later game in higher level areas.

You get fabric from looting smaller chests. The lower level regions don’t give you a lot of fabric, but higher level regions chests tend to give you a little more. This always seems strange to me as most clothes are made from fabric surely 🙄

You get fabric from looting smaller chests. The lower level regions don’t give you a lot of fabric, but higher level regions chests tend to give you a little more. This always seems strange to me as most clothes are made from fabric surely 🙄

I've got more titanium than I have fabric. Weird rarity scale in this game. I suppose the fabric has been made artificially rarer to prevent you maxing out arrows and rations to early and becoming overpowered but it was a weird item to choose to make rare

Yeah. I'm currently playing the Oxfordshire quests, so probably not in a high-power area yet. I'm also confused about how hard it is to find fabric when even the nudists are wearing clothes.

Found plenty of fabric, it’s tungsten ingots I need to fully upgrade weapons and armour. Only found one so far!

You can trade in the shops for tungsten

Not sure if you have found this one, but the chest behind the water falls in your camp, had cloth in it for me last night. Not sure if thats the same for everyone.

I have two now, just need a third to upgrade my rations.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom