Assassins Creed: Valhalla (XSX) (TBC)

King Tones

Distinguished Member
Nice, I really should finish the one I started a few years back. Can't even remember which one it was. Set in Egypt I think...

TayWax

Distinguished Member
Do you need to have played all the other assassins creeds to be able to pick these up now. I know the first few definitely had an arc stretching multiple games but I got a bit bored with them but fancy dipping back in

King Tones

Distinguished Member
Origins?

It was decent but I think Odyssey was much better.
Yep that's the badger !
Enjoyed it but got sidetracked and never went back.

Odyssey is always in the sale so might try and grab it or just wait for this one.

King Tones

Distinguished Member
Do you need to have played all the other assassins creeds to be able to pick these up now. I know the first few definitely had an arc stretching multiple games but I got a bit bored with them but fancy dipping back in
I don't think so, I started Origins without playing any since the 3rd game I think and got straight into it.

Cha1ky

Yep that's the badger !
Enjoyed it but got sidetracked and never went back.

Odyssey is always in the sale so might try and grab it or just wait for this one.
DLC is superb for Odyssey too. Be warned though its going to take a lot of hours to get through it al.

iwb100

Distinguished Member
I believe this is also being said to be another Buy it once Smart Delivery title.
It is. That’s great news. With massive titles supporting it this will now be the standard. No more scummy remasters to extract the cost of the game from people twice.

Cha1ky

It is. That’s great news. With massive titles supporting it this will now be the standard. No more scummy remasters to extract the cost of the game from people twice.
I wouldn't like to be the first dev to say no smart delivery thats for sure.

StefanBFC

Is this for the The Series X only? Or For xbox one?

tonyk79

Looks good and a good launch title for series x. Hope we get some good in game footage next week and as said it is a buy once game.

Im going to bet EA sells two versions of FIFA 21.

Looks good, well get it when it's out.

King Tones

Distinguished Member

Cha1ky

Tempted....

I had a free trial of the ubi plus on PC so didn't pay anything and you get all the DLC etc with it. I didn't manage to finish all the DLC but I hammered so there's a hell of a lot of hours worth for the money mate.

rowedav

Distinguished Member
I got Odyssey pretty cheap too as I had some foreign credit to use irrc. Played for about an hour and just didn't return for some reason. Re-downloaded yesterday so will give it another go when I've finished Days Gone

TayWax

Distinguished Member
Hmm. I have some credit left over as well and I'm tempted too. Can't help thinking I'll see it on CDKeys for about 5 quid in a few weeks though like we do with most of the other assassins creeds

King Tones

Distinguished Member
I had a free trial of the ubi plus on PC so didn't pay anything and you get all the DLC etc with it. I didn't manage to finish all the DLC but I hammered so there's a hell of a lot of hours worth for the money mate.
Installing now, just went for STD as it would be a huge achievement just to complete the game let alone DLC !!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: New TVs, Samsung Q800T Soundbar review, IFA latest, Movie and AV News, B+W Brad Pitt

Trending threads

Latest News

Sky comedy panel shows back to film new series
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Polk launches MagniFi 2 soundbar
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung pulls out of IFA 2020?
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 28th June 2020