Assassins Creed: Valhalla

Cha1ky

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
1588200047400.png

Trailer tomorrow

Nice, I really should finish the one I started a few years back. Can't even remember which one it was. Set in Egypt I think...

Nice, I really should finish the one I started a few years back. Can't even remember which one it was. Set in Egypt I think...
Origins?

It was decent but I think Odyssey was much better.

Do you need to have played all the other assassins creeds to be able to pick these up now. I know the first few definitely had an arc stretching multiple games but I got a bit bored with them but fancy dipping back in

Origins?

It was decent but I think Odyssey was much better.

Yep that's the badger !
Enjoyed it but got sidetracked and never went back.

Odyssey is always in the sale so might try and grab it or just wait for this one.

Do you need to have played all the other assassins creeds to be able to pick these up now. I know the first few definitely had an arc stretching multiple games but I got a bit bored with them but fancy dipping back in

I don't think so, I started Origins without playing any since the 3rd game I think and got straight into it.

Yep that's the badger !
Enjoyed it but got sidetracked and never went back.

Odyssey is always in the sale so might try and grab it or just wait for this one.
DLC is superb for Odyssey too. Be warned though its going to take a lot of hours to get through it al.

I believe this is also being said to be another Buy it once Smart Delivery title.

I believe this is also being said to be another Buy it once Smart Delivery title.

It is. That’s great news. With massive titles supporting it this will now be the standard. No more scummy remasters to extract the cost of the game from people twice.

It is. That’s great news. With massive titles supporting it this will now be the standard. No more scummy remasters to extract the cost of the game from people twice.
I wouldn't like to be the first dev to say no smart delivery thats for sure.

Is this for the The Series X only? Or For xbox one?

Looks good and a good launch title for series x. Hope we get some good in game footage next week and as said it is a buy once game.

Im going to bet EA sells two versions of FIFA 21.

Looks good, well get it when it's out.

Tempted....

I had a free trial of the ubi plus on PC so didn't pay anything and you get all the DLC etc with it. I didn't manage to finish all the DLC but I hammered so there's a hell of a lot of hours worth for the money mate.

I got Odyssey pretty cheap too as I had some foreign credit to use irrc. Played for about an hour and just didn't return for some reason. Re-downloaded yesterday so will give it another go when I've finished Days Gone

Hmm. I have some credit left over as well and I'm tempted too. Can't help thinking I'll see it on CDKeys for about 5 quid in a few weeks though like we do with most of the other assassins creeds

I had a free trial of the ubi plus on PC so didn't pay anything and you get all the DLC etc with it. I didn't manage to finish all the DLC but I hammered so there's a hell of a lot of hours worth for the money mate.

Installing now, just went for STD as it would be a huge achievement just to complete the game let alone DLC !!

How much was the standard?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom