Assassin's Creed Valhalla (PS4/PS5) ( Fall 2020)

Vikings could be a Interesting period to be set in, will hold judgement until more is known.

According to 4chan leak.

- Name is Assassin’s Creed Ragnarok

- Codenamed Kingdom planned to come cross-gen in 2020

- Main character is an ally of Ragnar Lodbrok and aids in the formation of Great Heathen Army

- Map is split into several kingdoms all of Finland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Great Britain

- Game is developed by Montreal

- Creative Director is Ashraf and Darby McDevvit is the Narrative Director

- Ship combat is toned down to focus on exploration

- Large scale battles returns and can be used to weaken enemy hold on regions and parts of the story

- Kingdoms are split into regions that can hold settlements

Ignore the above, leak already proven fake.

Can you do a full stealth run? You know, like an assassin.

If it does turn out to be Vikings then the likelihood is a big fat no as they wernt really known for the subtlety or restraint when it comes to combat.

If it does turn out to be Vikings then the likelihood is a big fat no as they wernt really known for the subtlety or restraint when it comes to combat.
Actually the Vikings did employ stealth tactics which at the time in the UK was considered a cowardly act.

More info has leaked apparently.

The title should be Assassin's Creed Ragnarok.

The world will include parts of Scandinavia, London and Plymouth, just like Odyssey we get to choose the main character, either way they'll be called Jora.

More leaks.

The game will have upto 4 player co-op, there will be classes, Durability of weapons, better parkour, and loads more listed here, some of it is hidden for spoilers

Title is Assassin’s Creed Valhalla

Trailer tomorrow.

I had the stream on for most of the 8+ hours yesterday, if you answered 10 of the questions correctly you will get a bonus item when Valhalla is released, can't wait for this.

Think i'm going to binge the whole Vikings tv series now. Just been doing a bit more digging, the Viking tv series ran for 6 seasons however there is a sequel tv series being made for Netflix called Vikings "Valhalla" you really couldn't make this up.

Watching how this artwork was being created over the 8 hours was interesting.

Attachments

• 1588227680632.png
    1588227680632.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 60
  • 1588227825084.png
    1588227825084.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 61
  • 1588227889951.png
    1588227889951.png
    2 MB · Views: 61
Last edited:
I had the stream on for most of the 8+ hours yesterday, if you answered 10 of the questions correctly you will get a bonus item when Valhalla is released, can't wait for this.

Think i'm going to binge the whole Vikings tv series now. Just been doing a bit more digging, the Viking tv series ran for 6 seasons however there is a sequel tv series being made for Netflix called Vikings "Valhalla" you really couldn't make this up.

Watching how this artwork was being created over the 8 hours was interesting.

You could also try the Lost Kingdom as well.

Be interested to see how AC manages to make the Vikings the "good guys" or whether they achieve this by giving the main character an Uhtred-like story arc.

Cant wait for the reveal trailer, was interesting seeing the art work progress but i want to see some game play stuff.

Cant wait for the reveal trailer, was interesting seeing the art work progress but i want to see some game play stuff.
I'll be honest, it didnt really pull me in. Its interesting to see how things like that are done but when i watched it there was tiny adjustments and uncovering bits and i just lost interest in it all. Not a chance i'd of sat and watched it for 8 hours. There was a video on the X1 forum of it being done in 5 mins which i'd of watched instead.

Ubisoft just won GOTY, the hidden blade is back, this is the only game i care about this year.

Looks good but it’s out at the same bloody time as Cyberpunk!

Well the cgi trailer was great but I want to see some gameplay. I hope it's more Assassin's Creed and not Breakpoint.

Looks good but it’s out at the same bloody time as Cyberpunk!

No official date as such just says fall 2020.

No official date as such just says fall 2020.
True but Cyberpunk is out mid September so I’d imagine we‘ll still be playing it when assassins comes out.

It says Holiday 2020 which is November- December the time the Next gen Consoles launch I expect it to be a lunch day title which is fine Black Flag was the same way back on PS4.

Hmm let's check their description: "including raids, growing their settlement, building their power, and expanding their influence ... Viking raider and a clan leader, players will face the conflicts of establishing a new home while in the midst of a power struggle for control of England" so i'm guessing stealth and assassination is out the window :/

For me one of the most interesting things about this game is it'll indicate if Ubisoft has learnt anything, re: microtransactions, generification and over-monetisation etc

So excited to learn that York where i'm from with a massive Viking history will be in AC Valhalla.

Hmm let's check their description: "including raids, growing their settlement, building their power, and expanding their influence ... Viking raider and a clan leader, players will face the conflicts of establishing a new home while in the midst of a power struggle for control of England" so i'm guessing stealth and assassination is out the window :/

For me one of the most interesting things about this game is it'll indicate if Ubisoft has learnt anything, re: microtransactions, generification and over-monetisation etc

I'm going with nope on that one.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom